In 2007, PT. Gihon Telekomunikasi Indonesia dedicated to enhance their service in Telecommunication Tower Leasing. This is driven by Government policy in Tower Leasing, with the following service:
Towers and Sites:
- Number of Tenants: 570
- Number of Towers : 400
- Gihon Towers Customer Support will submit site periodic report to OPERATOR
- Gihon Towers will check and make a report on Tower Verticality on Yearly basis
- In the event that electricity supply failed, Gihon Towers will inform OPERATOR.
- In the case of any damage which will impact to OPERATOR equipment, Gihon Towers will inform OPERATOR
- Gihon Towers will perform regular maintenance as per the standard of equipment maintenance of AC, Grounding and other electrical installations supplied and installed by Gihon Towers to ensure the continuity and stability of services
- Operator responsible to perform payment to Electricity Supplier (PLN) on time, to prevent disconnection of the electricity.
- Gihon Towers will perform periodic maintenance for Air Conditioner (AC) such as: filter cleaning, evaporator, drainage, refrigerant, compressor, condenser, and fan.
- Gihon Towers will perform regular checking of indoor lamp and tower lighting, and replace the defect lamp if necessary.
- Gihon Towers will perform re-painting of tower, building and fence every 5 years.
- Gihon Towers must perform periodic checking for Fire Extinguisher.